Registration for The Pastor Led Holy Land Study Tour
February 25 – March 9, 2018
Join our pastors on this study tour of Israel under the auspices of Jerusalem University College, February 25 – March 9, 2018. Watch the Bible come alive as we experience the Holy Land on a four-dimensional level. Learn from a renowned biblical scholar who will serve as our guide, and glean insights you can only gain by walking where Jesus walked.
Space is limited and fills up quickly. If you have any questions please contact Stacie Weeks at 713-937-9388 or email her here.
Ready to sign up? Put your deposit down here.
Trip Itinerary: The Footsteps of Jesus
- February 25 – Depart from IAH
- February 26 – Arrive at Tel Aviv
- February 27- March 1: We will begin the trip in Jerusalem and explore the Bethlehem Area. Sites will include Herodian, Shepherd’s Field, Wilderness of Judea, Wadi Qilt, Jericho, the Dead Sea and the Jordan River for a baptism service.
- March 2 – 5: The next three days will be spent exploring Galilee. On the way we will stop at the Caesarea on the Sea where Paul made his famous defense before King Agrippa. We will continue to Mr. Carmel where Elijah confronted the prophets of Baal, and on to Megiddo, also known as Armageddon. We will also visit Nazareth where the angel appeared to Mary and where Jesus spent his childhood years. We visit the Mount of Beatitudes, Tagbha where Jesus multiplied the loaves and fishes and Caperanum where Jesus started his ministry. We will head to the northern most portion of Israel, there we will see Hazor, Dan, and the Gates of Hell in Caesarea Phillipi where Peter made his famous confession of faith.
- March 6-8: On our return to Jerusalem for the final leg of our journey. We will visit the City of David, Hezekiah’s Tunnel, the Pool of Saloam, the Mount of Olives and the various approaches to the city. The trip will also include visits to the Temple Mount, the Southern Wall, the Room of the Last Super, Yad VaShem and the Holocaust Memorial. Along the way we will stop at the Garden of Gethsemane, the Pool of Bethesda, the Via Dolorosa and the Holy Sepulcher.
- March 9: Depart from Tel Aviv
- $3875.00 double occupancy (cash price)
- $4575.00 single occupancy when available
- There is an additional $115 per person fee to pay by credit card
- Cost includes:
- Registration fee
- Roundtrip airfare from IAH
- Ground transportation
- 3 meals per day, taxes, tips
- 109 page study materials and maps
- Guided sightseeing and field instruction by a biblical scholar from Jerusalem University College
- Not Included: Travel insurance, laundry, coffee and drinks, baggage and items of a personal nature
- Luggage: Limit of one carry-on and one checked bag per person, not to exceed 50 pounds and 62 inches total
- Roommates: If you do not have a roommate and/or we cannot match you with one, you will be charged a single room rate
- Deposit of $500 due with registration by August 15, 2017
- Final payment is due January 10, 2018
Cancellation and Refunds:
- Cancellations by November 19, 2017 can receive a full refund minus $75
- Cancellations by December 19, 2017 can receive a full refund minus $125
- Cancellations after January 10, 2018 are not eligible for a refund
Questions? Contact Stacie Weeks at 713-937-9388 or send her an email here.
Ready to register? Put your deposit down here!