Save the Date for Upcoming Special Events
- Overnight Silent Prayer Retreat – February 1-2, 2019
- IF Gathering Conference – February 22-23, 2019
- Women’s Tea – May 2019
- Joy Gathering – September 2019
Women’s Ongoing Programs
- Yoga –Bring your mat and join us in room 205/206 at the Fry Road Campus on Mondays and Thursdays at 9:15 a.m. for yoga. RSVP in advance here. There is no registration fee but donations for our instructor are gladly accepted. There will be no class on the following dates: September 17 and 20, November 22, December 24 and 27 (2018) and January 3, 2019.
- Wives in Faith – Meets 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. in the Living Room. Prayer/study group for married women.
- The Stitchers- Quilt, knit, crochet, embroider or sew with us! No experience necessary – we welcome all ages and skill levels. We meet on the 4th Thursday of the month in room 200 at the Fry Road Campus from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Moving On: A Fellowship Group for Widows –
- All widows are invited for monthly outings, fellowship and support. Contact Janet Reynolds here for more information or check the events tab for upcoming events!
- Women’s Fellowship Circle – Meets the second Tuesday of each month, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. in various locations, from September – May.
- M.O.P.S. –Mothers of Pre Schools. Mom-ing can be tough! Our Jones Road Campus serves a local venue for this nation-wide program designed to give moms opportunities for fellowship through speaker events, service projects, activities and more. Plus, there’s on-site childcare (of course!). MOPS meets in the Fellowship Hall from 9:30 a.m. – noon on select Mondays. Learn more about this nation-wide program here!