Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” (Luke 6:38)
E-Giving is an easy and efficient way to give by automatically drafting from your bank account. And you may change your giving amount at any time.
It is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Complete and sign authorization form. Download E-Giving Form Here
2. Attach a voided check from account to be drafted.
3. Stop by the business office at 8350 Jones Road and turn it in.
If you have questions, please contact Emily Guarino, Financial Accountant.
Please do not include any banking account numbers in your email.
Checks can be mailed to the church business office at:
8350 Jones Rd.
Houston, TX 77065
*If you schedule a donation using your bank’s online bill pay service, specify which fund your contribution is intended to support in the Account Number or Memo Field.
Enclose gifts of cash in an envelope with your complete name and address in order for it to be recorded on your contribution statement. Please write legibly.
*If you are writing a check, and wish to give to both the General Fund and ME3, please note in the memo line the amount you with to designate for General Fund (GF) and the amount for ME3.
EMPLOYER GIFT MATCHING PROGRAMS
Many companies will match charitable gifts, meaning that your gift will count even more. Ask your employer if you think this option applies to you.
Donating stock that has appreciated in value give the donor a charitable tax deduction at the appreciated value without having to report the gain. Please consult with your financial advisor for your particular circumstances. Types of Stock Transfers:
- Shares from Another Financial Institution: Call the church business office at 713.937.9388 for our Comerica Securities Account # and the Routing #.
- Actual Stock or Bond Certificates. You will need the following items listed below. Please call the business office for forms and/or assistance.
- A complete Stock or Bond Assignment from Comerica Securities with a Medallion Stamp Guarantee. Be sure to sign the bottom EXACTLY the way the stock is registered.
- A letter of instruction with a Medallion Stamp Guarantee. Again, be sure to fill out the registration exactly how the stock is registered.
- The actual Stock Certificates(s)
- Stock through an Employee Provided Benefit Plan: Contact your employer benefit department for assistance.
THE FOUNDRY CHURCH ENDOWMENT
The Ministry Forever Endowment Fund provides a vehicle for members and friends of the Foundry to make a permanent gift to the ministry of the church. Only the income from the invested funds is to be used; the original gifts remain in the fund to continue to provide for ministry.
This is a great avenue for you to give through bequests, planned gifts, memorials and tributes.
For more information on this exciting way to make ministry happen for years to come, please download our informational brochure.