Save the Date for Upcoming Special Events
- Overnight Silent Prayer Retreat – February 1-2, 2019
- IF Gathering Conference – February 22-23, 2019
- Women’s Tea – May 2019
- Joy Gathering – September 2019
Women’s Ongoing Programs
- Yoga – Bring your mat and join us in the Scout Building at the Jones Road Campus on Fridays at 9:15 a.m. for yoga. RSVP in advance here. There is no registration fee but donations for our instructor are gladly accepted. There will be no class on the following dates: September 21 and 28, fNovember 23, December 28 (2018) and January 4, 2019.
- The Stitchers- Meets 2nd and 4th Mondays, 10:00 am – Noon. in Sanctuary Classroom 2 (formerly known as the Bell Choir Room). Quilt, knit, crochet, embroider or sew with us! No experience necessary – we welcome all ages and skill levels.
- M.O.P.S. – Mothers of Pre Schools. Mom-ing can be tough! Our Jones Road Campus serves a local venue for this nation-wide program designed to give moms opportunities for fellowship through speaker events, service projects, activities and more. Plus, there’s on-site childcare (of course!). MOPS meets in the Fellowship Hall from 9:30 a.m. – noon on select Mondays. Learn more about this nation-wide program here and register online here.
Weekly Life Groups
- Sunday Night Women’s Bible Study – Meets every Sunday at 5:30 p.m. in Sanctuary Classroom 2 at the Jones Road Campus
- Apple of His Eye – Meets Tuesdays, 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. in ED 200/201(September – May)
- Community Bible Study – Tuesdays from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. in the Parlor. Meets September – May. Contact Lori at 281.373.3803 for information. Registration Form
Monthly Life Groups
- Ladies Book Club – This group reads a book each month, then meets on the fourth Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. in Sanctuary Classroom 2 at the Jones Rd. Campus for discussion.
- Path of Light – Women meet for fellowship and discussion every second Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m. in AW 201.
- Moving On: A Fellowship Group for Widows – All widows are invited for monthly outings, fellowship and support. Contact Janet Reynolds here for more information and check the events tab for upcoming events!
- Women’s Fellowship Circle – Meets the second Tuesday of each month, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. in various locations, from September – May.