Save the Date for Upcoming Special Events
- Overnight Silent Prayer Retreat – February 1-2, 2019
- IF Gathering Conference – February 22-23, 2019
- Women’s Walk to Emmaus – March 28-31, 2019; July 25-28; September 26-29
- Celebration National Conference 2019|Known – April 5-7
- Mother’s Day Brunch – May 11
- Women’s Spanish Event – May 18
- Joy Gathering – September 2019
Women’s Ongoing Programs
- Simply Ladies Life Group- Join women of Fry Road on a journey to become simply devoted, reflective, and connected. Meets Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8:00 pm.
- The Stitchers- Quilt, knit, crochet, embroider or sew with us! No experience necessary – we welcome all ages and skill levels. We have quarterly outreach programs and meet on Mondays, alternating between campuses.
- Moving On- A Fellowship Group for Widows- All widows are invited for monthly outings, fellowship and support. Contact Janet Reynolds here for more information or check the events tab for upcoming events!
- Women’s Fellowship Circle- Meets the second Tuesday of each month, 9:30-11:30 am in various locations, from September – May.
- M.O.P.S. (Mothers of Pre Schoolers)- Mom-ing can be tough! Both of our Foundry campuses serve as local venues for this nation-wide program designed to give moms opportunities for fellowship through speaker events, service projects, activities and more. Plus, there’s on-site childcare (of course!). Learn more about this nation-wide program here.