Save the Date for Upcoming Special Events
- Women’s Walk to Emmaus – September 26-29
- Joy Gathering – September 11, 2019 (Jones Road Campus)
Women’s Ongoing Programs
- Moving On- A Fellowship Group for Widows- All widows are invited for monthly outings, fellowship and support. Contact Janet Reynolds here for more information or check the events tab for upcoming events!
- Women’s Fellowship Circle- Meets the second Tuesday of each month, 9:30-11:30 am in various locations, from September – May.
- M.O.P.S. (Mothers of Pre Schoolers)- Mom-ing can be tough! Both of our Foundry campuses serve as local venues for this nation-wide program designed to give moms opportunities for fellowship through speaker events, service projects, activities and more. Plus, there’s on-site childcare (of course!). Contact us here or learn more about this nation-wide program here.