- The Roadshow 2020 Tour: Join us on March 28th at 5:oopm at the Berry Center to hear Bethel Music, Matt Maher, Unspoken, Martin Smith, Apollo LTD, Elle Limebear, Peabod, and more! It’s a night you won’t want to miss. Register here.
- Ladies Night of Worship and Testimonies: Join us on April 28th in the Fry Road Tower from 6:30-8:30pm.
- Joy Gathering: Join us Wednesday September 9th from 9:30 – 11:30am at Jones Road and Thursday, September 10th from 6:30 – 8:30pm at Fry Road campus!
- November DIY Craft: This is the Season…This is the Reason Wreath
Women’s Ongoing Programs
- Moving On- A Fellowship Group for Widows- All widows are invited for monthly outings, fellowship and support. Contact Janet Reynolds here for more information or check the events tab for upcoming events!
- Women’s Fellowship Circle- Meets the second Tuesday of each month, 9:30-11:30 am in various locations, from September – May.
- M.O.P.S. (Mothers of Pre Schoolers)- Mom-ing can be tough! Both of our Foundry campuses serve as local venues for this nation-wide program designed to give moms opportunities for fellowship through speaker events, service projects, activities and more. Plus, there’s on-site childcare (of course!). Contact us here or learn more about this nation-wide program here.
- Women’s Bible Study– Seamless, Whether you’ve grown up hearing Bible stories or you’re exploring scripture for the first time, the full story of the Bible can be overwhelming. The 66 books may seem disconnected at first glance. In this 7 week Bible study, Angie Smith shows you how the whole Bible – from Genesis through Revelation – connects as one beautiful, seamless thread. Wednesdays 6:30-8:00pm at the Fry Road Campus starting January 15th. Register here.