Save the Date for Upcoming Special Events
- Women’s Walk to Emmaus – July 25-28; September 26-29
- Joy Gathering – September 11, 2019
Women’s Ongoing Programs
- The Stitchers- Quilt, knit, crochet, embroider or sew with us! No experience necessary – we welcome all ages and skill levels. We have quarterly outreach programs and meet Mondays, alternating between campuses.
- M.O.P.S.- Mothers of Preschoolers. Mom-ing can be tough! Our Jones Road Campus serves as a local venue for this nation-wide program designed to give moms opportunities for fellowship through speaker events, service projects, activities, and more. Plus, there’s on-site childcare (of course!). MOPS meets in the Fellowship Hall from 9:30 am-noon on select Mondays. Learn more about this nation-wide program here and register online here.
- Women’s Summer Bible Study– Seamless, Whether you’ve grown up hearing Bible stories or you’re exploring scripture for the first time, the full story of the Bible can be overwhelming. The 66 books may seem disconnected at first glance. In this 7 week Bible study, Angie Smith shows you how the whole Bible – from Genesis through Revelation – connects as one beautiful, seamless thread. Thursdays 9:00-11:00am Register here.
Weekly Life Groups
- Wednesday Evening Women’s Study – Meets Wednesdays for Bible Study and fellowship from 7:00 -8:30 pm
- Sunday Night Women’s Bible Study – Meets every Sunday at 5:30 pm in Sanctuary Classroom 2
- Apple of His Eye – Meets Tuesdays, 9:30-11:30 am in ED 200/201(September – May)
- Community Bible Study – Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 am in the Parlor. Meets September – May. Contact Lori at 281.373.3803 for information. Registration Form
Monthly Life Groups
- Ladies Book Club – This group reads a book each month, then meets on the fourth Tuesday at 7:00 pm in Sanctuary Classroom 2 at the Jones Rd. Campus for discussion.
- Path of Light – Women meet for fellowship and discussion every second Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm in AW 201.
- Moving On: A Fellowship Group for Widows – All widows are invited for monthly outings, fellowship and support. Contact Janet Reynolds here for more information and check the events tab for upcoming events!
- Women’s Fellowship Circle – Meets the second Tuesday of each month, 9:30 to 11:30 am in various locations, from September – May.