- The Roadshow 2020 Tour: Join us on March 28th at 5:oopm at the Berry Center to hear Bethel Music, Matt Maher, Unspoken, Martin Smith, Apollo LTD, Elle Limebear, Peabod, and more! It’s a night you won’t want to miss. Register here.
- Ladies Night of Worship and Testimonies: Join us on April 28th in the Fry Road Tower from 6:30-8:30pm.
- Joy Gathering: Join us Wednesday September 9th from 9:30 – 11:30am at Jones Road and Thursday, September 10th from 6:30 – 8:30pm at Fry Road campus!
- November DIY Craft: This is the Season…This is the Reason Wreath
Women’s Ongoing Programs
- The Stitchers- Quilt, knit, crochet, embroider or sew with us! No experience necessary – we welcome all ages and skill levels. We have quarterly outreach programs and meet Mondays, alternating between campuses.
- M.O.P.S.- Mothers of Preschoolers. Mom-ing can be tough! Our Jones Road Campus serves as a local venue for this nation-wide program designed to give moms opportunities for fellowship through speaker events, service projects, activities, and more. Plus, there’s on-site childcare (of course!). MOPS meets in the Fellowship Hall from 9:30 am-noon on select Mondays. Learn more about this nation-wide program here and register online here.
Weekly Life Groups
- Wednesday Evening Women’s Study – Meets Wednesdays for Bible Study and fellowship from 7:00 -8:30 pm
- Sunday Night Women’s Bible Study – Meets every Sunday at 5:30 pm in Sanctuary Classroom 2
- Apple of His Eye – Meets Tuesdays, 9:30-11:30 am in ED 200/201(September – May)
- Community Bible Study – Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 am in the Parlor. Meets September – May. Contact Lori at 281.373.3803 for information. Registration Form
Monthly Life Groups
- Ladies Book Club – This group reads a book each month, then meets on the fourth Tuesday at 7:00 pm in Sanctuary Classroom 2 at the Jones Rd. Campus for discussion.
- Path of Light – Women meet for fellowship and discussion every second Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm in AW 201.
- Moving On: A Fellowship Group for Widows – All widows are invited for monthly outings, fellowship and support. Contact Janet Reynolds here for more information and check the events tab for upcoming events!
- Women’s Fellowship Circle – Meets the second Tuesday of each month, 9:30 to 11:30 am in various locations, from September – May.