Foundry exists to help people know, follow and share Jesus. There are three key ways to be part of the Foundry family. Each level of belonging invites people into a deeper level of commitment to Christ and His Church.
- Attend Service and Event – All Are Welcome
All people are welcome to attend Foundry and be part of our church and ministries—including worship services, small groups, classes, workshops, and special events. Foundry is a safe, loving place where everyone can explore a relationship with God, no matter where they are on their spiritual journey.
The next day John was there again with two of his disciples. When he saw Jesus passing by, he said, “Look, the Lamb of God!” When the two disciples heard him say this, they followed Jesus. Turning around, Jesus saw them following and asked, “What do you want?” They said, “Rabbi” (which means “Teacher”), “where are you staying?”
“Come,” he replied, “and you will see.” So they went and saw where he was staying, and they spent that day with him. John 1:35-39 (NIV)
- Membership – Join Foundry
If Foundry is your home church and you can declare the following, then joining the Foundry Community (aka – membership) is the next step for you.
- I am willing to publicly profess my faith in Christ.
- I have been baptized, or am willing to be baptized.
- I am committed to growing as a follower of Jesus.
- I have read and accept what Foundry believes (Statement of Faith, Values and Mission).
- I agree to protect the unity of Foundry by learning, supporting church leadership and doing my part to stay informed and engaged in the mission of the church.
- I agree to participate in the life of Foundry in these key ways:
- Corporate Worship
- Small Groups
- Serve Teams
- Offering (Contributing financially to the mission)
- Witness (Inviting others to follow Jesus and be part of His church)
3. Leadership Community
While many of Foundry’s serve team roles are open to anyone in the Foundry family, specific roles in each ministry require being part of the Leadership Community because serve team members who serve in these areas represent the church or provide spiritual guidance for others. Those who are part of this community have:
- read and signed the Foundry Leadership Covenant,
- completed a leadership interview, and
- declared the following:
- I am part of The Foundry Community (aka – membership).
- I commit to leading a spiritually surrendered life.
- I commit to displaying a Christlike attitude in every interaction.
- I model a whole-life commitment to Foundry beliefs, values, and strategies.
- I commit to pursuing a life above reproach.
- I commit to giving God my best as I serve and lead in my current role(s).
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.